Tell me 10 facts about yourself and then send it to your 10 favorite followers :-)
All right 10 factsssss
1. I have terrible spending habits. I spend money when I’m stressed out, which is always.
2. I am a really good cook. I know I’m bragging but I am.
3. I read a lot of books. But I have quit reading books more than I have finished books. If a book doesn’t hold my interest, it gets shelved. I have a really short attention span and so a book has to be REALLY good for me to stick it out (Yes I did finish Twilight, shut up, it was a phase) So I’m really good at recommending books and people in high school would come to me with specifications of the kind of book they wanted and I could usually find them a book that suited their needs. I was a book matchmaker I guess.
4. If someone ever asks me what my prized possession is, I will say my MacBook and mean it. It was a present from my parents that they really couldn’t afford to get me and my entire life is in this MacBook. So yes, it is my prized possession.
5. I am “forced ambidextrous”. I’m naturally right handed but because of an accident I had in the 2nd grade (I fell off a haybale and shattered my elbow) led to some complications so there are certain things I can’t do with my right arm so my left arm picked up a lot of the slack. But I broke my shoulder in the 8th grade so my right arm had to make a lot of adjustments and so now my right arm is a little stronger than my left arm but I’m still pretty equally matched.
6. I’m dramatic. And I’m full of myself. I’m a self-loathing narcissist and my whole life is a contradiction. And I’m okay with that. Most of the time.
7. I seem like an introvert sometimes, but I am really an extrovert. I relish in attention unless I don’t want it. Then I will hide in the corner. I’m usually never afraid to speak up and voice my opinions.
8. My grammar and spelling are average at best. My grammar education is non-existent and spelling is a something I can’t grasp sometimes.
9. I got bit by a brown recluse two weeks ago. (I’m running out of ideas lol)
10. When I read and when I speak, I got words mixed up because my mind moves quicker than my eyes and my mouth. It’s funny sometimes, but frustatiing.
You hear me, bitch?
How to be a proper woman by Leigh Anne Touhy
she was bad ass in this scene. yet kept it classy.
#captain america: the first avenger#a movie where one of the men in the tragic bromance is fridged for the emtional advancement of the other#and the woman is both compitant and respected even while being the love interest#a movie where bucky barnes is the damsel in distress not peggy carter#a movie where the main character’s most important trait is his goodness of spirit#let me tell you how much i love this movie via
An alternate universe where Bruce Wayne died instead of his parents. Causing his father Thomas Wayne to become Batman and his mother Martha to go insane and become the Joker.
THIS IS SO CRAZY
are you kidding me right now???
in which the entire cast of the avengers are indistinguishable from their characters
"You know, and thank you by the way. For listening. Plus, something about just getting it off my chest, and putting it out there in the atmosphere, instead of holding this in… I mean, this is what gets people sick, you know. Wow, I had no idea you were such a good listener."
I haven’t even seen this movie yet and I’m dying laughing.
Taylor Swift is the only woman in music history to release three #1 albums in a row, each selling more than five million copies, a milestone achieved only by the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, and Michael Jackson. She’s written every song on all of her albums and has world-wide record sales of more than 22 million albums and 50 million song downloads. She’s won six Grammy Awards and is the youngest winner in the history of the Grammy Award for Album of the Year.